I am happy because of nothing and everything. Only because I sit here, in the mountains, the sun is shining incredibly, I am enjoying the view, together with my puppies and my husband. It is now the third time this year that I enjoy this amazing beautiful winter wonderland in the mountains. Nature gives me all I need, especially during these moments when everything looks like in a fairytale. I am happy because of my family and all the time I can spend with my family. I am happy because this year I don’t have to move from one city to another one, no, I have enough time for everything beautiful. The last three years I had to move two times because of mine and my husband’s career and this was time-robbing and also strength-sapping. But this is the usual and also necessary way if you want to climb up the greasy pole. Therefore, I knew that it will be only a period and that after this period I can enjoy my life much more.
My favorite stores and boutiques
Because of our move and new jobs last year I had not a lot of time to spend for shopping trips. Every time I wanted to buy something beautiful and expensive I had to hurry up very fast. Of course I bought some new beautiful luxury pieces and I got some beautiful presents from my husband but there was no time left for watching around for hours or a whole day. This year everything changed. Everything has leveled out at a pleasant life. I don’t have to move from one place to the other one, to start by zero and to find out new restaurants and stores. I don’t have to accustom. I have some kind of feeling that I am arrived. Of course, there is a lot left to be organized in my life, but the first step is made.
For my shopping trips I love to go to Munich, to buy for example at Ludwig Beck Lodenfrey, Oberpollinger, Konen.
My shopping bucket list for 2017
- Going to Breuninger Stuttgart for a shopping trip at all the beautiful boutiques like for example Dior. Maybe I find a new bag or new Cinderellla shoes or some new other accessories or clothes.
I know Breuninger from Freiburg since many years where I always loved shopping very much. They have a little cake and coffee shop and it is very nice to take there place after shopping at the boutiques.
- Buying beautiful Christmas tree ornaments at Breuninger Stuttgart or Freiburg in November and December. They have so many beautiful and expensive Christmas tree ornaments and I have already saved my money for new luxurious pieces. The first time I have wrote in my diary about my passion for unique Christmas tree ornaments was last Christmas time.
- Trying new macarons and sweets at Maison Ladurée. The last time I have been there is three weeks ago when I spent my winter holidays in Switzerland. I always love to return to Maison Ladurée and to try new delicacies.
- Buying the CHANEL bag I have already wanted to buy last year in spring and I have talked so many times about in my diary. Meanwhile many bloggers and influencers bought CHANEL bags and this is one reason why I am not sure anymore if I still want to own a CHANEL bag. I don’t identify myself as a blogger. Of course I write a diary that everyone can read because it is public, but I don’t see myself as a blogger. I don’t have their lifestyle and I also don’t agree with many things bloggers and influencers do. I go my own way and blogging is for me a leisure time activity. But let’s see how the CHANEL bag story continues.
- Buying a wonderful luxurious designer Dirndl maybe at Lodenfrey or Ludwig Beck made of exquisite materials like for example silk. The reason why I haven’t bought any expensive Dirndls buy now is, that I moved to Bavaria two years ago and before this tradition wasn’t on the spot in my life. Especially I didn’t know if I want to buy a Dirndl or maybe other traditional fashion pieces like leather pants. But meanwhile I learned to love this tradition very much and I really can’t wait for the next Oktoberfest season. Now I know that it should be a unique Dirndl.
Further on on my list are healthy and organic food I buy from natural food stores. My makeup and cosmetic pieces from perfumeries I love to go shopping. And of course pieces, I find by looking around and I fall in love by first sight.